RECRUITMENT IS CLOSED UNTIL FURTHER NOTTICE!
As we see growing demand on our site theme and content, we decided to increase number of weekly added content by increasing number of people working on new content. Pretty clever huh?
- WoW Fashion Guru is opening recruitment for Contributors / Authors / Editors, starting from February 2nd, Year 2009.
- Exact end of recruitment will be announced separately.
- Contributor is the person who comes up with his own stories, or reports about other interesting (yet topic relating) stories around the web or ingame itself. Has full creative freedom, yet his articles have to be approved by Editor(s) before published.
- Author is the person who comes up with his own stories and publishes them. Have rights to create, modify and delete his own articles. Primary role is to add new content.
- Editor is the person who writes, publishes and edits his own stories, but have rights to modify, publish, un-publish and delete any other article as well. Primary role is to add new content, monitor existing / new content.
- Applications can be sent by e-mail to wowfashionguru(at)googlemail.com at any time
- WoW Fashion Guru guarantees each applicant a fair chance; meaning each applicant will get Contributor user right on this blog (see description for #3) and will have opportunity to progress gradually.
WHAT IS IN IT FOR YOU?
As part of WFG blog team (which is totally, 100%, guaranteed non-profit) , you will have opportunity to put single ad on any article you created. Position of the ad and its size is up to the author (‘common sense’ rules still apply).
Since we don’t have money to pay you , you can use your ad-space to put Google AdSense, promote your guild, organization, webshop or anything else (again ‘common sense’ rules still apply meaning no illegal stuff is permitted). Or you can blog for free; for fun, fame and glory as we do a.t.m.
So if you are interested, e-mail us and give your best!
WFG blog team
Popularity: 2% [?]