Digg this plx: http://digg.com/d31EhJP
I know there are many WoW scam sites on all internets, and there is no way to stop them all. But we managed to stop one and informed you about another one, and here is newest phishing site from China: usbatle.net <– do not visit or leave your WoW account data there!
Their method of deployment is via Google adsense, so please be careful. If you are site owner and run Google ads please visit our info page how to block wow gold ads.
Here is “Who Is” info about usbattle.net :
HOW TO PROTECT YOURSELF?
- Never visit URL links that you are not familiar with
- Never enter your Username / Password into such sites
- Use any other browser than Internet Explorer (atm I suggest Google Chrome due to fact that so little people use it; that there are no malicious webpages written for it )
- Keep your operating system up to date with patches provided by developer
- Use AntiVirus software (not cracked one!), many of them are free for home user (AVG, Avast, Antivir, PC Tools Antivirus, etc..)
- Use AntiSpyware software, many of them are free for home user (Spybot S&D, AdAware, etc..)
- Use Blizzard Authenticator (buy from Blizz store, or purchase application for Windows Mobile or free download for iPhone/iPod)
Please let us know if you have info about more fraud sites!
Popularity: 5% [?]